san francisco part 5: the bison paddock, land's end, seal rock and sappho baths.

Golden Gate Park has much more to offer than I originally thought. In my previous trips to the Bay Area, my uncle and I used it as a cut through to the Haight Ashbury area. And I think we went to the Japanese Tea Garden once. This time, we purposefully went to see a few areas, including the Bison Paddock and Dutch Windmill.

Golden Gate Park
uncles, looking at the buffalo
buffalo paddock!!
dutch windmill
the coast to the pacific
sappho baths (foreground), seal rock (background)
There is just something majestic about this one.
looking at the golden gate bridge a different way

the fog starts to roll in


Ryan, photobombing my photo.
seal rock
sappho
land's end




my awesome uncles



peek-a-boo

Land's end was truly a beautiful spot to behold. We enjoyed climbing around and taking photographs. I will have to print some of these photos some day to hang in our home. They are just breathtaking.

Believe it or not...there are MORE photos. Including some of Muir Woods. I took so many photographs that I have had to edit them in batches or go cross-eyed. I cannot wait to share more of our vacation with you and I love reviewing all the memories.

This entry was posted on Friday, July 6, 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “san francisco part 5: the bison paddock, land's end, seal rock and sappho baths.”

Janee Lookerse said...

Beautiful photos! Looks like a great vacation :)

xoxo
Janee
www.yellowbirdyellowbeard.blogspot.com

Sophie @TheForge said...

gorgeous photos! looks like a fun trip :)

Recent Posts