san francisco: part 4









These are more photos of my uncles' place. Sorry, all of you will have to wait for a tiki room photo just yet. The last photo shoes sesame balls that Ryan, Jeff and I made together. It's amazing how hard it is to get them to be all the same size--it definitely didn't happen! There is a behemoth of a ball...can you spot it?

I've spent the weekend getting prepared for surgery and post-surgery. My nail polish is removed, bought some pre-made dinners and I did as much laundry and cleaning as I could. I'm a little nervous, and I will probably be even more nervous right before the surgery, and so I am looking forward to it being over even more.

I also found more chalkboard frames today! I was very excited that I could find more frames to turn into chalkboards and offer them to the Etsy community.


This entry was posted on Sunday, July 1, 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts