just another manic monday

Let me update you on a few things today. Today was my first day back at work after having a week off. I thought it would be hard to get up with the alarm at 8 am...it actually wasn't. I seemed mentally prepared to return to work. I was able to stay until 4 pm, which is longer than I originally thought I would be able to tolerate. My recovery continues to amaze me and I hope it keeps going this well.

I am also excited that I sold 27 mini-chalkboard frames today. That's right--TWENTY-SEVEN!! I couldn't believe it. There are probably shops out there that sell much more than that on a daily basis, but I was ecstatic. This is progress, folks. I think I have hit upon the thing that I enjoy making and that people love buying. So amazing.

I'm also really excited that this photo:


Made it into Chelsey's favorites at The Paper Mama. Thanks, Chelsey!

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge

I should get back to preparing more of these chalkboards to ship now. How did your Monday go?

This entry was posted on Monday, July 9, 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “just another manic monday”

Diana said...

The photo is just cute!!!! It looks so peaceful :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, Diana. She is very peaceful when she is sleepy. :)

Recent Posts