valentine delights

I have been working on some home decor items in celebration of Valentine's Day. As much as a part of me views it as a Hallmark Holiday (i.e. one that card companies make up to sell more product), the other part of me really enjoys taking the time to create some items of my own. The above photo includes a square chalkboard frame, a set of four Valentine hearts ornaments and part of a paper heart garland.






What are you making for the holiday?

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 19, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “valentine delights”

Kristina @ ReMadeSimple said...

Hi Emily, Thanks for being my latest follower! I really like your blog-nice pictures and really cool ideas. I love your frame and ornaments. Do you ever join link parties? I'm your newest follower :)

Recent Posts