fave finds

Here is the second edition of Fave Finds this week.

ZenThreads

I've started to favorite Zen Threads items on Etsy for the past few items. I love their graphics and knowing their items are sweatshop free make me feel even better about purchasing their items. I'm a sucker for t-shirts and sweatshirts, so I will probably be posting a lot of these in the coming weeks.

Paper Face Studio

This brass vintage locket is a great necklace! I love that it has room to put a personalized message inside of it. This gives me ideas for Valentine's Day. Hmmmm...

StitchAndGrain
I know that these are easy and you can wander into the woods and get your own, but I still love the simplicity of small slices of wood.

happykathy
I. love. this. wallet. Great pattern. Great colors.

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 5, 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “fave finds”

Amber D said...

Ooh so that wallet is stinkin cute! But I'm not going to even look at the Zen Threads on Etsy, too tempting in my More with Less year and no buy month....

Unknown said...

Yeah, I'm SO tempted by everything! I've found that blogging about the items helps me not to buy them...or at least staves off a bit of my like of them.

Recent Posts