happy new year!

I hope that everyone had a safe and happy new year! Last night I played around with glass etching. My cousin at Life, Love, Green has done some crafts with it and so I wanted to give it a shot. The above is my first result; it's not exactly what I wanted. However, I like the somewhat rustic effect that I ended up with. (The plaid pieces are what's left from another craft that I have been working on. It will be featured in a later post.) T&E is short for TurtandElephant, the name of this blog as well as our shop. I am toying with using a variation of this sketch for branding purposes.

I have a few goals that I would like to work on this year as far as the shop and blog go:
  1. Brand the items I sell in my shop.
  2. Make at least 1 DIY post per month in this blog.
  3. Make at least 4 step-by-step instructions for something that I have made for the home.
  4. Feature items or stores from Etsy where I have found something that I enjoy, at least 3-4 days per week.
I can't expect perfection from myself, but I look forward to working on these goals this year.

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 1, 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “happy new year!”

Recent Posts