fave finds

*hangs head* Well, I haven't kept up with my New Year's goal for this week. However, it's been an extra busy week for me at the day job, plus some birthday celebrating for me. I'm back today with a few more favorites than usual.


NowVintage
I have a thing for the industrial. This fulfills that thing. When I have a house some day, I can just imagine setting up a little industrial room with these on a few choice lightbulbs.

Dellamorteco
These octopus candlesticks are also perfect for adding to the home if you want a touch of the sea or a bit of non-traditional decor. Personally I would put these in my bathroom to go with my sea theme.

odelae
Continuing with the sea theme, I happened upon this amazing notebook stitched through shells. What a great idea! I would have never thought of that.

Wander Sketch
I have been looking for some items to celebrate Valentine's Day and happened upon this mug. I'm a fan of mugs that have designs that run inside. They can even add a whole or broken heart to the design for whichever mood you're in.

Mud Puppy
I love all of the items made by Mud Puppy. I chose to show this one today because it is rather unique, with the crying baby face and the tangle of "hair" coming out the top.

TimberGreenWoods
Wooden heart confetti. Awesome.

That completes today's installment of Fave Finds. More to come later this week.

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 14, 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts