fave finds

2 chicks & a fancy owl
I've had a hard time letting go of the Christmas season this year. We finally took our tree down this weekend and I was tempted to leave it up another week. I saw these on Etsy and even though I knew they were gnomes, they still reminded me of Santa Claus and I favorited them right away.

bluemarblebeads
Red is one of my favorite colors and (thankfully) due to the Valentine season, it is quite prevalent. These beads look fabulous; I love the texture!

LindenAvenueDesigns
Another red bead...I can imagine making a necklace with these.

2 chicks & a fancy owl
Owls are one of my favorite animals. I like the simplicity of the white color with the more complex design.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts