the weekend: New York (Part 2)

One of the things I love about NYC is that I could almost walk anywhere and grab some vegan grub. Of course, at times I would look up places to purposefully go to as well. I was seriously craving a good veggie burger (seemingly an oxymoron) and found one. So good. Also got some rosemary homefries.
 One of the infamous people of the area, pigeon man.

 We spent some more time on the subway to go to Central Park. I love me some public transit.



Did I mention I love public transit? What's your favorite way to travel?

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “the weekend: New York (Part 2)”

Unknown said...

I love public transit too. When I used to visit Gray in NYC I loved that we could walk or ride the subway anywhere we wanted. I love NYC so much!

Recent Posts