i had forgotten...crochet

It's been a while since I posted about crochet. I had bought yarn earlier this summer to make an amigurumi koala bear and there the skeins sat in the Michael's bag all summer.

I decided that I would get into crochet again when Alycia from the Curious Pug posted about a crochet-a-long of sorts. Each month, participants can vote on which pattern to make during the month and then write subsequent posts showing our work that we link up. What I especially like about it is that there is no pressure to have it perfect, so if the project turns into a mess, we can still show it and ask others for help on where we went wrong. Or just laugh together. If you're interested in signing up for the crochet-a-long too, feel free to click the image below to vote and join us all in the process. I look forward to seeing how it turns out for each of us, as well as working on my own crochet skills.


This entry was posted on Thursday, September 20, 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts