September

A package arrived for me this morning. I had been waiting to purchase an item from Leah Duncan for a long time; so long I almost forgot until she updated her blog with a discount code.  (I love sales!)
This is one of my favorite patterns from her in the form of a tea towel. It is so beautiful and I'm glad it is finally here.
When I got home from work yesterday, I took Tater and walked her over to the Farmer's Market. I still had some veggies left from the last time I went and today I combined a couple ingredients (yukon gold potatoes and rainbow chard) into a curry. The taste was both sweet and savory--my favorite. I also enjoy investing my money locally whenever possible. The Farmer's Market is a great chance to do that.

The weather is actually in the 70s now and I'm starting to think about Fall. Autumn is my favorite season; the crisp air, layered clothing and the holidays. Although I can hardly believe that it is already September, I am glad that it is here. The heat has been too much for me this summer.

Remember the scarf exchange that I signed up for? Well, I wanted to share my inspiration for it.



I am looking forward to sharing the final results with you guys!

And finally, my sleepy morning photo of Tater made it in Chelsey's top 5 this week. Thanks!


This entry was posted on Saturday, September 1, 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts