blog update - under construction

I picked out a new blog layout and I'm still working out the kinks. See that space up there between the title and the body of the posts? Yeah, I need to fix that. I am in NYC visiting Ryan, so I won't have a chance to fix it until I get home. My guess is that the template calls for an image to be put up there and I cannot make something while I am away. Bare with me while the site undergoes some changes.

Here is a photo of me today in Central Park. The wind nearly blew us over at times--I was surprised! I'm also wearing the scarf that I talked about here.

photo by Ryan

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 22, 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “blog update - under construction”

Unknown said...

Have fun in NY! Oh, I miss that city!...

Unknown said...

Love seeing all your pics from NYC and I LOVE the new site look! It's perfect!!

Unknown said...

NYC was great! Thanks for the feedback, Nicole! I love that it is much cleaner looking.

Recent Posts