baby onesie

Three people (that I know of) had their babies this week. Amazing!
I couldn't wait to share my excitement over this with you all but I had to wait until the gift actually reached its destination. I am still not 100% sure it is there, but I could not wait any longer!
Remember when I posted about turmeric dye? Well, this is that original, long-sleeved onesie that I dyed. Next, I wanted to add some fabric "scales" to the front. I upcycled a couple of well-loved clothing items to use as the scales.
At first, there was just the gray scales but I wanted something more and added in the blue scales as well. I really like how it turned out; it looks like it has more depth.

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 15, 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts