crochet-along challenge

Well, November's crochet-along project was a complete and utter fail for me. Although I was looking forward to learning how to crochet a granny square...well, I just didn't get around to trying it. Instead of trying to scramble something together this weekend, I decided to forget it and give it a try around Christmas. I'm going to have a week off and I should have some moments to try some granny squares.

This month's (holy crap, it's December already) crochet-along is a hat. I've always wanted to try a hat pattern! Hopefully this doesn't go the way of the granny square this month. Stay tuned to see if I can stick with this month's challenge. Thanks, Alycia, for hosting!



This entry was posted on Sunday, December 2, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “crochet-along challenge”

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just saw your comment on Going Home to Roost about being vegan with a sweet tooth, so I had to click and see your blog. I'm vegan too and I have a bit of a sweet tooth as well. I'm finally getting a grip with it and just treating myself every now and then.

I love this hat! I saw it on Alycia's blog. I really need to learn how to crochet. I have the hooks and know how to do a basic hook but that's it.

Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say hi and follow another vegan who also blogs. :)

Cheers!
~Aubrey
Project Lovegood

Recent Posts