crochet-along challenge

Well, November's crochet-along project was a complete and utter fail for me. Although I was looking forward to learning how to crochet a granny square...well, I just didn't get around to trying it. Instead of trying to scramble something together this weekend, I decided to forget it and give it a try around Christmas. I'm going to have a week off and I should have some moments to try some granny squares.

This month's (holy crap, it's December already) crochet-along is a hat. I've always wanted to try a hat pattern! Hopefully this doesn't go the way of the granny square this month. Stay tuned to see if I can stick with this month's challenge. Thanks, Alycia, for hosting!



This entry was posted on Sunday, December 2, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “crochet-along challenge”

Recent Posts