shop update: the latest


I wanted to share with you all what I have been working on for the shop. If you have been following me on Instagram, you may have seen some shots of these already. These photos I took with my real, normal-size camera! These luminaries have been a long time in the making, from choosing what to shoot, to shooting the images, to choosing which ones to use and then finally making them. I love how they turned out. The lines are clean. I love the contrast in each photo and that they are black and white (or clear, rather, in this case). I have made similar ones for wedding centerpieces, but these are even better (in my opinion). You can buy them at the shop here. Check out more close-ups below!






**I also wanted to clarify that these are tea light luminaries, meaning they are about two inches tall and fit a tea light candle in them to light up the image. I realized that my photos do not depict size or purpose---sorry about that! **

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “shop update: the latest”

Anonymous said...

Very cute! If I drank (alcohol that is) I'd be all over these!! Though I suppose it would be fun to put non alcoholic drinks in. :)

Cheers,
Aubrey
Project Lovegood

Unknown said...

Oh, I realized that I didn't specify what they were. They aren't for alcohol...they're tea light luminaries, meaning you put little candles in them to light up. :) Sorry if you thought they were shot glasses!

Simply Evani said...

These are incredible Emily! I'm sharing these on my social networks for sure!! Also did you know you still have Captcha up? I know sometimes bloggers don't like to comment when there's captcha.

Recent Posts