shop swap update

The lovely Danni from Oh Hello, Friend hosted a shop swap this fall. I was lucky enough to be partnered with Christal from Bohemian Atelier. Yesterday I received my package. I love it!




It is a ginger scented lotion bar. Ginger is one of my favorite scents, so I am very happy with it. It is soft and moisturizes without being greasy. Thanks so much, Christal! I will be posting photos of the package I send her soon.


This entry was posted on Saturday, December 1, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “shop swap update”

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until I get my shop up so I can participate in such awesome things!

Cathy Pascual said...

I did that swap last year! So fun!

Recent Posts