Office Update

We finally decorated our office for the holidays. We have been swamped with paperwork and neglected our decorations for a few months. Neglect no more! The last photo is of me getting ready for our agency's holiday party.







This entry was posted on Saturday, December 8, 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Office Update”

Cathy Pascual said...

Love that mirror! And great decorations especially those geometric ornaments.

thanks for visiting my blog :)

xo cathy

Simply Evani said...

Those antlers are so fab, the possibilities are endless for things to hang on them!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Cathy. I made those geometric ornaments...they are so great looking. Not all of the stuff I try to DIY turns out that well.

Thanks, Evani. I have enjoyed hanging decorations on them throughout the year.

Recent Posts