Crochet along update: hat



Oh hey. Yeah, this isn't a hat. However, I am really proud of it. I struggled this month with learning how to double crochet. I watched videos on YouTube. I asked for help on Twitter and Instagram. I practiced. I can now proudly say that I've got it. 

However, my problem with it is that I cannot yet relate it to the pattern. This will be my hope to master some day. Perhaps I'll add this to my list of "resolutions" for 2013?

If you would like to sign up for a monthly crochet-along project, click here to read Alycia's blog. She will soon be posting what January's project is.

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 30, 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

7 Responses to “Crochet along update: hat”

Recent Posts