san francisco part 3

 We spent a lot of time in the Mission District on our trip. Ryan wanted to check out a photography store and a Brewery while I wanted to look through a thrift shop and checkout some vegan eats (ok, so I wanted to go to the Brewery, too). These first couple of photos are from a mexican food place called Gracias Madre. It is EXCELLENT. I had the open face enchilada and until this point I had never had an open face enchilada. It did not disappoint!
 Another day, we headed to the 21st Amendment Brewery. We had a pack of their beers here in MA and liked them enough that we thought we would try out the brewery while on vacation. Below is Ryan's glass, the Back in Black. He also had wings that he enjoyed. I was able to devour a veggie burger and was quite pleased.
 At some point between Mission visits, my uncles began putting out tiki items around their home.
leis
punchbowl
Puffer fish
They have many tiki items for their home...in fact, we stayed in their Tiki Room during our stay. More photos will be shared soon (also featuring the Tiki Bar). I love flipping through all of these photos...they happily remind me of our vacation and how nice it was not to have to worry about a thing while we were gone. Stay tuned for further updates!

This entry was posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “san francisco part 3”

Unknown said...

Your uncle's house looks amazing! They have great taste. I love tiki rooms and tiki bars so I cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures! That food also looks delicious!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Nicole! I love their house...there are so many neat items in there, which you'll see more of in later posts.

Om nom nom!

Recent Posts