more on blog updates

It's June 1st! I can hardly believe it. It seems like May just started and as I look over the past month's events it seems like they just happened. Wow. Along with June, I purchased some adspace over at Nicole's blog, Pussy Cat Vintage. Check out my ad in this screen shot in the top right corner. More great things are coming this month while Nicole and I work together. I am looking forward to the rest of the month.


Somehow I get the feeling that I'm going about this ad thing all wrong...making screenshots of other people's blogs and ads and then writing about them when it's actually the other way around. Oh well! It makes me really excited to see my stuff up in other places and so I'll post about it until I get sick of it.

This entry was posted on Friday, June 1, 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts