Christmas in...June?

That's right. It's June. Not even July yet. Time to break out future Christmas decor. Now, the reason I started writing this post is because my lovely Uncle Jeff loves to create crafts and is quite good at them. Also, I received and sent some pretty spectacular gifts since we have arrived home from the Bay Area. The first of which is this purse from Nicole at Pussycat Vintage. Remember when I won a store credit at her shop? Well, this is the purse I picked out! It is a great vintage piece; I especially love the color and the rivets.

It's pretty great, isn't it? I am very happy with it. If you would like to see more items, take a look at Pussycat Vintage's shop before it is closed for a little while under renovations. (Also, if you haven't checked out my guest post over on her blog, take a look here.)

I shipped out another package this week. Someone bought one of my mini chalkboards. I have been playing around with packaging and will probably continue to do so for a while. I try to reuse packaging as much as I can but also play with new bits as well. I had this custom stamp made for my shop and I have loved using it so far!
Now on to my uncle's ornaments. I am always impressed by the ideas with which he comes up. He had asked me which colors and animal I liked and came up with the ornaments below. They are fabulous!
 He also had another ornament made, just for our dog Tater Tot. The ornament is so sweet and I cannot wait to hang it on our tree next year.
Have any of you received or sent delightful goodies lately?

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 7, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Christmas in...June?”

Unknown said...

Those ornaments are awesome! I love Tater Tot's! So glad you love the purse! Thank you so much for the shout out about the shop and sale. You are the best!!

Unknown said...

Thanks! You are welcome! :)

Recent Posts