mini chalkboards

My love for chalkboard paint has continued. I haven't gone as far as making my own chalkboard paint in any color, but I do keep applying the paint to multiple items. Besides jar lids, I drew and cut out the names of me and my officemate and applied chalkboard paint. I really need to take photos of them, but they are at work so it's harder for me to take a snapshot quickly.

I've also made mini frames turned into mini chalkboards.






I just can't get enough of 'em!

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 3, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “mini chalkboards”

snap frames A4 said...

Wow its very nice frame for chalkboard. In this post provide multiple colored frames. SO thanks for share this colorful information.

Recent Posts