foods

This week I made a vegan paella. It started with stir frying some garlic, red pepper and broccoli.

Added veggie stock, turmeric and other spices.



Brought to a boil.

Chopped olives. I never liked olives like these until now. I'm not sure why. I had them at a wine tasting the other week and I couldn't get enough olives.

Simmered rice and quinoa, let sit and wa-la! Vegan paella. From Vegetarian Times.

I also made the cauliflower mac 'n' cheeze again. So delicious. I needed some comfort food this week.

Yum!

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 8, 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “foods”

Amber D said...

Darn it I forgot about the mac and cheese the other weekend...

Unknown said...

You can always do it another weekend. It's perfect anytime, except maybe the humid and hotness of the summer.

Recent Posts