a bit of spring...in my hair!



I feel a little behind the times now that I finally have feathers in my hair. My belated feather hair was behind because 1) I wanted to have a synthetic version that was cruelty-free, 2) I needed to save up the money (still cheap to buy, but needed to pay bills first) and 3) I wanted my haircut first. All of these things finally added up this weekend and I was able to install the (synthetic) purple, blue, green, white and multi-colored feathers into my hair. I am pleased with the results. I left them long for these photos so you could actually see the colors. Now I trimmed the ends up to match my haircut. I installed them to hide under my hair more for my day job and I can pull them out a bit to show a little more after work. I was sad to see that the website that I ordered them from appears to no longer exist, but the company was called Fair Feathers. I would refer them to you if I could!

What do you think?

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 25, 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts