crafts, lately




In the first photo, I attempted to melt crayons on canvas. It's been around a lot on Pinterest and I thought I would give it a try. Unfortunately, I learned the hard way that you need to keep the crayon wrapper around it or the crayons simply fall off the canvas as you attempt to melt them. Lesson learned and I will try it again another time.

In the subsequent photos, I worked towards "reupholstering" a chair I found for free. So far I have taken the arms off from it and the fabric is cut. I will staple it to the chair in the next couple days and post the progress as I go.

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 8, 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “crafts, lately”

Amber D said...

OOH I need to work on my office chair too... Thanks for the reminder.

As for the crayons, I've seen those around too, I was wondering about the wrapers so thanks for solving that one for me!

Recent Posts