craft update

 I had read in a pin on Pinterest about how you can use the white root part of green onions/scallions to regrow the green part. I thought I would try it...and it works! After only a few days, the onions have grown this much already!
I finished putting new fabric on the bottom half of my office chair. I would like to get a solid color for the top half...ivory or red perhaps.




I thought I would add a touch of chevron to a couple of mirrors. Unfortunately, the tape didn't cover so well. I am going to try to clean it up a bit. I hope it works!


This entry was posted on Sunday, March 11, 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “craft update”

Amber D said...

I've been meaning to try that green onion trick but I keep forgetting...

Recent Posts