fave finds



Seven Blooms
I have been looking for more professional-ish dresses in the past couple weeks. This is one of the ones I found and I am in love with it. At $120, it's not something that I can purchase lightly, but is definitely a goal to work towards.

ZenThreads
Once again, I have put up another ZenThreads item. I'm going to need new sweatpants soon and these look like the perfect option for me. I love the white tree stenciled on it as well.


thelostrooms
I've definitely been on the insulator bandwagon lately. Check out these beautiful blue tubes!

Decoy Lab
What a cute owl!

Tall Cotton n Peas
I love these boutineers with dried flowers and seed pods.

Andies Specialty Sweets
Sea glass is so beautiful and reminds me of my time spent in Alaska. Andies Specialty Sweets has been in my fave shops for quite some time and I was so impressed that they made this edible yet realistic looking sea glass.

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 15, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts