diy shirt designs: continued


 Last week, I showed you guys how I was making my own t-shirt designs. This week, I will continue that. Here is my ever-faithful dog, watching over the progress.


 I sponged glacier white fabric paint onto my shirt through the stencil. I went over it a couple of times and I may give it another coat when it is dry. I am kind of partial to the "weathered' look though.


This is the back of my t-shirt. Once I am able to get Ryan to take a photo of me in the shirt, then you will see the finished product. So far, I like it a lot. Now that I was able to make a basic design out of freezer paper, I may try something more complex in the future.

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 25, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts