new camera

Along with updating my graphics and shop name, I also upgraded my camera gear. Although it's a different feel than my previous camera, I am loving it! The images just seem that much better, don't you think?
tater, "helping" to make the bed
spring wouldn't be spring without flowers. this picture still has a bit of noise...I need to remember to change the ISO!
oh yeah, still "helping"
enjoying the fruits of "her" labor
went for a walk in the woods today
this goofy gal loves kicking up dirt and leaves.
Today, I found myself wishing that I was home with family to celebrate Easter. I will have to remember this next year. I hope that all of you had a fabulous weekend and Easter (if you celebrate).

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 31, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts