my hair

Typically, my hair is changed by impulse. It's been a while since I've had one of these impulses, so my hair has stayed relatively the same for the past few years. Over the past couple of weeks, I have been feeling a change and so searched the internet for hairstyle inspiration. I wanted something short and a little daring, but not too salon-y or Anne Hathaway-esque. I ended up with this:

front view


shaved side view

And I love it! The 1/4 head shave part is the part that I love the most. It's fuzzy and easy. The other side I can do whatever I want with and is generally pretty similar to my prior hair style, but shorter. Also, the messier the better which works well with my get-up-and-go-in-the-morning routine.

On the way home, I wondered if Tater would recognize me. Of course she did! She likes having more access to my right ear for licking, too. Hehe. Here she is, holding down the fabric for me while I cut out  fabric for a blanket. That stinker!

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 3, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “my hair”

Amber D said...

It looks very you, which makes it perfect!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Amber!

Recent Posts