bloglovin' - thank you!

Thanks to those of whom have switched over to following me on Bloglovin'! That's great. I am still trying to get used to the different format of it compared to Reader, but so far so good. If you haven't yet,  a link to my Bloglovin' account is on the bar to the side of these posts. Check it out!

Also, if I am in your blog roll and/or you wish to promote my blog, I whipped up a few images that you can use. I decided to go with the 2011 date, since that is when I technically started this blog and shop:


I just ask that you don't alter them in any way, other than the size. If anyone knows and can tell me how I can share the code with people, please let me know!

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 23, 2013 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts