financially fit celebration

Finances are not usually something that I discuss here. I have a few blogger friends whose posts I read through that do talk about their finances. They are happily slogging away at paying off their student loans, car loan or credit card debt and share tips on how to do so. For me...yeah, those types of debt exist, but I cannot warrant an ongoing post about the topic. It's not a topic that I, myself, could make interesting and share with folks.

However, this doesn't mean that I am not happy once I have made a financial victory.

What is a financial victory, you may ask? Well, today's example is that I just paid off my smallest student loan! Hooray!

Student loans seem to be those things that hang around forever. You pay them in perpetuity and hardly seem to get anywhere in paying them. Finally, I seem to be at that point where I am making headway...and it is thrilling!

Have you had any financial victories as of late?

This entry was posted on Friday, March 8, 2013 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “financially fit celebration”

Amber D said...

YEA! We are hoping to do the same with Ryans smallest student loan as soon as he calles the mto get the pay off! LOL I was lucky enough to be able to pay for collage as I went through but we still have loans. 1 house 1 car and now 1 student loan!

Unknown said...

Very nice, Amber!

Simply Evani said...

I love the idea of celebrating a financial victory! I can't wait until I feel like I'm making a dent in my student loans, it feels like it's going to take FOREVER. Congrats!

dianapantz said...

yay! good for you! i paid my student loans off last month & felt a million pounds lighter.
good for you!

Recent Posts