photo challenge: fun

Ryan sold some camera equipment and upgraded to a Nikon D800. He was trying to catch a few photos of Tater's face and she kept turning away from him. I grabbed her and she kept trying to lick me. I'm actually surprised her tongue is not out in this picture.

the Paper Mama's challenge this week is "fun". Head on over to enter yourself:

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 5, 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “photo challenge: fun”

Unknown said...

Emily!!! I absolutely LOVE this photo!! It's so great!!

Unknown said...

Hehe, thanks Nicole!! Tater is pretty great.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture!! :)

Evani

Unknown said...

Thank you, Evani and Nancy! Nancy--I will definitely enter my photos into your party. Thanks for the invite.

Recent Posts