a few of my favorite things

Remember a little while ago when I posted about some fabric tape and a vintage charm packaging kit? Well, they arrived! How adorable are these?






To add to their cuteness, the other day, the Plaid Barn sold wrought-iron keys. They were so beautiful...the deal slipped by my fingers too quickly! Combined with the plain linen tape from yesterday, there are just way too many awesome items lately.  Today's deal is a cupcake lover's and DIYer's dream...DIY cupcake stands! Check 'em out!


Also, after the fun packaging exchange from Oh Hello Friend, I signed up for a scarf exchange at YB+YB. I can't wait to see with whom I am partnered! We find out on the 24th. Click here to enter the exchange yourself.

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts