new office curtains


 I had bought these curtains from Ikea last weekend, thinking that I might put them in our office at work. I wanted to be sure that my office mate approved first--she did. This past weekend, I finally got around to hemming them. It was the first time that I hemmed curtains, not to mention using Heat 'n' Bond. All went well and easy; I think the hardest part was cutting the panel in half and cutting off the extra fabric from the bottom. I don't have a large table to work with, so I slowly moved it across my coffee table as I cut. (Our window is sort of small, so two panels would have been too much and the length definitely draped across the floor. It needed trimming all around!)
What do you think?

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts