hi, my name is Emily and I'm addicted to washi tape


As if I needed more excuses to buy cute washi tape and more packaging supplies, the Plaid Barn came out with these awesome sets today.

Aren't they cute?!

You can buy a chevron set or a polka dot set...or both! I chose the chevron set.

Also, I hung up the curtains at the office that I hemmed this weekend. I can't wait to share photos of them! It was my first time using Heat 'n Bond in this type of project and it went really well.

This entry was posted on Monday, August 27, 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “hi, my name is Emily and I'm addicted to washi tape”

Simply Evani said...

Ah I saw this and I totally contemplated getting it MOSTLY for the washi tape. I'm trying to spend less but this is such a great deal!!

Evani

Unknown said...

I'm trying to spend less too, but couldn't pass this up! Can't wait to receive it.

Recent Posts