the shop, lately

I wanted to share with you guys some of my shop goodies as of late.

hand-stamped jersey infinity scarf
a work in progress, but will be listed soon
star banner
heart banner
upcycled sky blue cowl
hand-stamped and naturally dyed tea towel, 28" x 28"
I worked at my packaging style a bit over the last few weeks.
I am very pleased with how this turned out. I love the winter embellishments
on the top of the kraft paper.
As I was packaging another order for shipment tonight, I realized that I am
definitely still in love with my cards from Moo.
I cannot wait to show you a few more projects I am working on and I also have an exciting discount code to share earlier next week. I think every day is small business day; however, I do like that there is a special day for small businesses coming up next weekend and I wanted to treat you guys to a little something.

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 15, 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “the shop, lately”

Ashley Riah said...

Loving your blog and all the adorable things that are coming out of your Etsy shop!! Newest follower, can't wait to see what else you and your husband come up with :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, Ashley! I wrote you back via email.

Recent Posts