moooaaaar thanksgiving

Well, I finally finished my Thanksgiving leftovers today. I wanted to share a few more (instagram) photos of my meal plus the two beings that I was lucky enough to spend my time with this weekend.

field roast!
my ryan, eating his t-giving meal
post meal walk
mmmm...cinnamon rolls
waiting desperately for treats while we drank hot cider and coffee
how i know he's home...camera and law books
on our walk
apple pie
It was so good to have Ryan home for the long weekend. I am looking forward to seeing him for Christmas break too. Tater played so much that after Ryan left, she slept all day. Had to make up for the naps she missed, I guess.

Now that Thanksgiving is past, don't forget to sign up for my ornament exchange! I will be assigning partners this coming weekend and I don't want anyone to lose out. Click here to read more about it and sign up. Thanks!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts