ornament inspiration

I wanted to share with all of you some ornament inspiration that I have come across while dreaming up this ornament exchange. Thank you, Pinterest, for making this so easy.

Source: purlbee.com via Emily on Pinterest
Source: elsiemarley.com via Emily on Pinterest
Source: curbly.com via Emily on Pinterest


So far I have made the himmeli ornaments shown in the second pin. It was harder than I originally thought but the more of them that I made, the easier it got. I also experimented with different lengths and widths as well.

I cannot wait to make the rest of these for my tree, or perhaps use one of the DIYs for my exchange. If you have not signed up for the ornament exchange yet, please do so here! We are happy to have ya!

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 25, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “ornament inspiration”

Simply Evani said...

These are so cute! I especially love the birdcages.

Recent Posts