Crochet-along progress for October

Well, I had plans to make all 6 bowls. I really did. But this month went by way too fast for me to finish. Plus, the hurricane threw everything off for me. However, when I signed up, I said I would post what I had completed no matter how incomplete or messed up it got. So, here it goes.

I even made a mask to go with my Halloween costume, which was the mid month challenge.

If you're interested in participating in the crochet-along, hop on over to the Curious Pug and join for November. Alycia just announced this month's project!

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 1, 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Crochet-along progress for October”

Alycia said...

you are seriously awesome for doing the challenge too! i failed to complete that part myself and no one else did it. you rock! the bowls look great :) thanks for participating!

Unknown said...

Awww, thanks! I really wish that I had finished three more bowls, but it is what it is. It was fun to make them and see them take shape so quickly. Thanks for hosting the crochet-along! It gives me focus to my need for crocheting.

Kimberly @ Seriously Daisies said...

Your bowls look great!! I would have never thought to do them all the same color, but I really like the look of it. :):)

Unknown said...

Thanks, Kimberly!

Recent Posts