tater in the morning: photochallenge by The Paper Mama

This is my fur baby in the morning. I let her out of the crate and she gets to spend some more sleep time on the bed (the post-sleep nap). No, I did not catch her between blinks. This is her, trying to keep her eyes open for me while I took a few shots. She was SO sleepy this morning!

This post was entered in Chelsey's weekly photo challenge. This week's theme is "morning".

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge

This entry was posted on Monday, August 27, 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “tater in the morning: photochallenge by The Paper Mama”

Unknown said...

Wow-beautiful! Your whole blog is full of such amazing photography. I loved looking around! I saw your pictures on Paper Mama, and I wanted to invite you to my photo link party. The theme this week is "summer", and I'd love for you to share your photography with us there each Friday!

http://dosmallthingswithlove.blogspot.com/2012/08/photo-show-and-tell-link-party-3.html

Nancy

Recent Posts