favorite blog day

I have to admit that my favorite blog day is Monday. There's something about the weekend where everyone relaxes and slows down the blog posting and then when it's Monday-BAM-an onslaught of posts. And not just any posts...interesting DIY posts and weekend adventure posts. I love it!! As soon as I get home from work, I enjoy sitting back on our couch and reading through them all.

I've had a heavy heart this past week. I would be lying if I said I didn't. Even when I called people at work, they could somehow hear it in my voice. I helped Ryan move in to his campus apartment in NYC on Wednesday. It was nice to see where he will be and meet his roommate, but I won't lie when I say it will be tough. We have done long distance before, though, so at least we're prepared.

I was intrigued that moonshine is now sold in stores and I bought some.
It definitely makes me cough after I take a sip.
The Mamiya on one of the bookshelves in Ryan's apartment.
Developing equipment and scanner...eventually books will go here?
Listening to his roommate.
Washington Square Park


Heading to get a student ID.
When I got home, I went to a farmer's market in a neighboring town.
Lino blocks and tool.
Since returning back home, I have spent my time cleaning the apartment and working on various craft projects. One will be hemming a curtain for work. I also ordered some linoleum blocks and carving tool--I'm going to try my hand at block printing. Tater Tot has been my constant companion and I have been enjoying her company. My new co-worker watched her for me when we went to NYC and she is invited back anytime I leave. It is so nice to have people to care for my dog when I'm gone and I don't have to worry about her.

We were assigned our partners for the scarf exchange and I am so excited! I have been thinking about what to send my partner all weekend.

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 26, 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts