roost tribe

Remember when I posted about the Roost Tribe earlier this month? Well, I'm here to write a whole post about it. Or at least show you some pretty graphic images about it. Bonnie writes a blog called Going Home to Roost and also offers a monthly subscription service that provides exclusive downloads, freebies, and other fun resources and content. Since last month, I have enjoyed recipes, free graphic arrows, graphic patterns and a whole lot more. Her images have been very inspiring to me as of late and I have included a few of her creations in my blog. Please see below on how you can become a member of the Roost Tribe.


Please note that by posting about the Roost Tribe, I am not receiving any monetary compensation but am entering into a contest to receive a free membership. I am promoting a product that I enjoy and the opinions are my own. 

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 11, 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts