a new month

It's a new month already and I can hardly believe it! What I have been enjoy the most about the change in month is the change in temperature. I have just been waiting for the weather to be in the 50s and 60s and it is finally here!

Another new thing that I have been excited about is getting a new phone. I finally have a smart phone, people! Now I can inundate you with Instagram photos too. Muahahahahaha. Just kidding. No, really. I have loved whipping out my phone and capturing moments left and right. Please add me so that I can follow you too! My username is @turtandelephant.

Alycia at the Curious Pug has announced what October's crochet-along pattern will be. I am excited to begin work on this later this evening.


This entry was posted on Monday, October 1, 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts