hurricane sandy

I have an aunt named Sandy, which makes the name of this storm incredibly funny to me. My Aunt Sandy is a petite woman who kills with kindness and there's no way she could be this impossibly large storm that is approaching. So far today we have wind and rain, but I have experienced worse storms here. We are supposed to get more of it tonight and tomorrow, so perhaps I should hold off judgment until then. For now, I can enjoy working from home with the comfort of my snuggily dog and a bowl of curry. I have my flashlights, water and food. My gas tank is full. Here's hoping we don't lose power, but we just might. This is the current radar:

Look at those storms, coming our way! If you are being affected by the storms, too, be safe! I'll be thinking about all of us while the storm rolls through this week.


This entry was posted on Monday, October 29, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “hurricane sandy”

Unknown said...

Please be safe sweet friend! so worried about everyone!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Nicole! So far so good.

Simply Evani said...

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts! Hopefully Sandy just breezes by quickly!

Recent Posts