vacation: back home (part 1)

I have been visiting family since Thursday and it has been so nice to come back and relax. All I have to think about is seeing family and not worry about work or any other responsibilities.

The flights over were not too bad. There was some turbulence but overall they were pleasant flights. I was impressed with how much leg room I had on one of them. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed riding escalators and moving walkways, too.
The time on all the public transit also let me begin working on Alycia at the Curious Pug's Crochet-Along project. They are nesting bowls; I'm supposed to be crocheting them in rainbow colors, but as my yarn collection lacks most of the rainbow, I'm just going to crochet with what I have.

Now I am headed off to more family adventures. Enjoy your Saturday!

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 6, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts