weekends with Tater

Tater helped me find a new place over the past few weeks. This one has a nice, quiet area with plenty of room for Tater walks. Here she is, surveying the side yard and downstairs neighbor happily strumming his guitar. I look forward to being in a home instead of a large apartment building and enjoying a little more quiet. Yes, the commute will be longer to work but at this point, that's something I'm willing to sacrifice.

Now comes the part I like the least--packing! If only Hogwarts were real and I could develop magical powers to instantaneously move all of my items from one home to the next. Alas, this is not so and so I must bear this excruciating task until its completion. 

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts