crafty time weekend

Hi folks! Do you ever have one of those days where you are so sick of all the unfinished projects around the house that you feel overwhelmed? I had one of those days today! It was really hard to pick which to work on, but once I did, I had a lot of fun putting them together.
 First up was creating some pillows to put up on my shop. It's been sewn and stuffed for months but I finally sewed it shut today. This is the first of many cloud pillows I plan to put in my shop. The ecospun felt is charcoal gray and filled with polyfill. You can see the listing for it here.
Second up was creating the first of a few state-shaped corkboards. I have seen various DIYs of these on Pinterest and ended up with this. I thought I would do Oklahoma in memory of the devastation of the tornados (OK strong!). I really like how it turned out and have a few more states in mind to finish up.

What crafts or projects did you finish up this weekend?

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 1, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts