goodbye GFC, hello bloglovin'


Well friends, the retirement of Google Reader is upon us as of Monday, July 1st. I have been using Bloglovin' since the announcement of Reader's retirement and I have to say that I have been pleasantly surprised. I had signed up a while back and didn't use it much...because...well...Google Reader is already built into my Blogger account. However, it's not so bad to have one more website to check! I encourage you to use Bloglovin' (or another RSS equivalent) to continue reading Tater&Emily and I will do the same for you. Click on the graphic below or in the side bar to follow me.
Follow on Bloglovin

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 27, 2013 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts