photo challenge: Favorite Photo from April

This adorable person is my cousin's baby. (If this disqualifies me from the photo challenge for the week, I am okay with that.) She was born last year and I didn't see her again until last week. My has she grown! And she is so smart, too. Besides being smitten with our cat (and all things that are cats), she is also smitten with jewelry. Here she is, holding one of my new pieces of jewelry. (Yes, I gave it to her to hold and wear while they visited.) She treated the necklace well and made me laugh and smile so much that my face hurt.

Linked to the Paper Mama's photo challenge of the week.

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 5, 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “photo challenge: Favorite Photo from April”

Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock said...

What a little beauty. Stunning photo.

Cropped Stories said...

She is sooooo sweet! Love the little outfit and that hat is the best! Gorgeous eyes too!

Unknown said...

Thank you! My cousin did a great job of having her and dressing her.

Recent Posts